Elements, Compounds and Mixtures
Elements, Compounds and Mixtures lets you create pictures showing the atoms in substances.
You’ll use it to:
- Show how elements are made of one type of atom.
- Explain that different elements are made up of different atoms.
- Show that atoms rearrange in chemical reactions.
- Show how compounds are made of atoms combined in a fixed ratio.
- Demonstrate the differences between pure substances and mixtures.
- Create pictures of common mixtures such as air and salt water.