Osmosis is a simulation of the classic potato experiment. It comes with animations to show what happens at both the cellular and molecular level.
You’ll use it to:
- Describe what happens in the experiment and explain why.
- Investigate what happens when you change the concentration of the solution surrounding the potato and explain why.
- Show how cells become turgid or plasmolysed.
- Practise investigations with less hassle and no washing up.
- Compare what happens in the real experiment to the simulation.